Who we are
Blue Sky Career Consulting and our website is: https://blueskycareerconsulting.co.uk.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. We want to ensure that we can communicate with you in ways that you are happy with, and to provide you with information that is of interest. If you wish to change how we communicate with you, or update the information we hold, then please contact us:
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at: Blue Sky Bright Solutions Ltd, 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex, England. BN26 6EA
You may also opt out of marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any marketing email from Blue Sky Career Consulting.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When we collect Personally Identifiable Information:
- When you complete a form on our website to subscribe to our newsletters
- When you use our contact page on the website to request further information on our service
- When you email or call us
- When you book a place at one of our events using the Eventbrite website
- When you pay for a product or service
What information we collect:
- Contact information including your name and email address
- Other information relevant to your enquiry
How we use this information:
- To send you the information/resources you have requested, for example our newsletter or to share relevant career related material
- To contact you
- All notes relating to coaching services/sessions are stored securely for seven years
- To request permission to maintain contact after the initial coaching contract has been completed, e.g. to request feedback
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We will only use your information within Blue Sky Career Consulting for the purposes for which it was obtained. Blue Sky Career Consulting will not, under any circumstances, share or sell your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes and you will not receive offers from other companies or organisations by giving your details to us.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.